Monday, February 16, 2009

Live As An Admin is Not Always About Work

I have to admit, when I decided to do this blog, I didn't put a lot of thought into the specifics of the purpose of the blog. I knew I wanted to help other beginning Admins to adjust and advance their career. But what I didn't realize was that an Admin lives and breaths what his/her job is all about.

I love doing my job because I take care of the details, as well as the big projects (like a Christmas Party). I enjoy doing all of this at home as well. So even if I'm not organizing my office paperwork at home, I am organizing my personal bills, recipes, and to-do lists at home. I don't stop organizing and planning and doing things once I go home because I love doing those sorts of things.

The life of an admin is about their entire life, not just at work.
So where does this leave my newly found and mostly ignored blog?

I'm tweaking it a little bit, instead of focusing on just admin at work, I will also incorporate admin at home and tips and tricks of an organized admin.

I'm hoping this will not only make this blog more accessible to more people, but also get me into writing more often and about more interesting things. So please, if you read this blog and like what you see, let me know! Comments are excellent and then I know I will be going in the right direction; helping you!

No comments:

Post a Comment